Santa Monica College is proud to be part of CalCPA's Full Membership School Program.
Any person who is a full-time or part-time student and has never been a licensed CPA, nor achieved a bachelor's degree is eligible to apply for free student membership.
Signing up for student membership entitles you to complimentary American Institute of CPAs (AICPA) student membership as well. Note that CalCPA does not share membership information with outside business entities other than AICPA. If you do not wish to join AICPA as a member, please check the opt out box.
Students who join CalCPA can use specific member resources, all intended to help launch a CPA career.
As a CalCPA student member you'll have access to:
- Find Jobs and Post Your Résumé
- Members-only resources to help you become a CPA
- Exclusive discounts for student members
- Webcasts just for YOU
- Electronic California CPA magazine subscription
- Represent CalCPA on your campus
- Networking opportunities with more than 40,000 members throughout the state
Membership questions can be directed to David Lo at firstname.lastname@example.org.