Due to the campus closure for social distancing, all in-person tutoring has been suspended and has been moved to the ZOOM online platform.
You will be able to access Zoom with a computer, laptop, or tablet (audio & video capability necessary). You may also access it with a smartphone (iPhone, Android, etc). Whether laptop or smartphone, you will need Google Chrome (you can download it for free). If you are using a smartphone, it will make you download the Zoom app (it's also free). Once you get Google Chrome, you can open the tutoring link at the time you sign up for a tutoring session.
Email Gina Brunell, EOPS Administrative Assistant, if you have any questions. Phone calls cannot be answered at this time.
Zoom Tutoring Policy
- Watch the Zoom tutorial before you join a tutor session.
- Find a tutor you wish to meet with from the list below, then click their zoom link to join their session. Wait for the tutor to let you into the session.
- The tutor reserves the right to cancel or terminate a session at any time.
- Have your study materials ready, tutors do not have access to textbooks.
- Tutors are not instructors; hence they do not conduct lectures.
- Please remember that the tutors may be working with multiple students at one time, so be patient.
- Have your questions ready and know how to share them on your whiteboard. You can also use the video chat option to ask questions. Be polite and respectful.
- Contact your network provider or Zoom if you have a technical issue.