Extended Application Deadlines
UC SANTA CRUZ will be accepting applications for winter quarter 2022 in 52 majors. July 1 - 31, 2021, sophomore- and junior-level transfer students can apply for UCSC's winter quarter that begins in January 2022. Students will be expected to have all screening major prerequisites completed prior to enrollment.
- MIAMI UNIVERSITY (FL) -
- Application deadline for Fall 2021 transfer admission and priority consideration for transfer scholarships is June 1, 2021.
- Application review process at Miami is comprehensive; we look at applicants holistically and individually. In recent years, most transfer students with a 2.75 GPA or better in a rigorous academic curriculum have been accepted for admission. However, when space and facilities permit, transfer students who are below this average but have at least a 2.00 GPA and are in good standing in all respects at their previous universities will be considered.
Transfer Scholarships - When students apply to Miami, they are automatically considered for our transfer scholarships, which range from $4,000 to $8,000 for Ohio residents and $8,000 to $14,000 for non-Ohio residents. Additional transfer scholarships are also available for students who are members of Phi Theta Kappa and/or attend one of Miami's Community College Partners. For a list of Miami's Partner Schools, please visit our Community College Partnerships page. For eligibility requirements, please visit our scholarship website.
- ARCADIA ABROAD -As we look forward to Summer and Fall, we do so with great hope, but also with realistic expectations. As we've considered global vaccine distribution and infection rates, current and potential pressure on the healthcare systems, travel and border restrictions, and visa and travel document processing, we have made some adjustments to our portfolio for the upcoming terms. As additional changes are made, we will update our website to reflect current opportunities.
Summer 2021: We are happily accepting applications for the following programs:
- England: Arcadia in London, UCL Summer STEM (virtual), LSE Summer School, Girton College at University of Cambridge (virtual)
- Scotland: Scottish Universities International Summer School (in-person and virtual), University of Stirling International Summer School
- Spain: Arcadia in Granada
- Arcadia Abroad Online: Global Center, Intensive Front End Coding
- STEM Summer Research: Projects in London (King's), Glasgow, Dublin, and Granada are expected to be available for Summer 2021. Projects are available on our website.
- Internship Programs: London Internship Program, Museum Studies Internship Program (virtual), Intern Philly, and Virtual Global Internships internship opportunities are available in-person and online for Summer 2021.
Fall/Academic Year 2021:
As of now, we are accepting Fall/AY 2021 applications for all programs with the exception of programs in New Zealand and South Africa. We are pleased to accept applications for New Zealand programs beginning with the Spring 2022 term.
If additional changes are made, we will list the updates on our website, notify our institutional partners, and reach out to current applicants directly impacted to discuss their options. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to your Institutional Relations Representative or email us at email@example.com