In an Emergency 24/7
From any campus phone,
call 4300 or 911
From a mobile phone,
call SMC dispatch
If off-campus, call 911
Not Anymore! Sexual Assault Prevention Training
Are you unsure how to get/give consent?
New online! Free for SMC Students, faculty, & Staff
You will learn about:
- Affirmative consent
- Bystander behavior
- Verbal Defense Types of sexual misconduct
- How to report and find support services
In-class training is available upon faculty request.
For more information, please contact Lisa Winter, Compliance Administrator/Title IX Coordinator 310-434-4225
- Alcohol & Other Drugs
- Campus Leaders
- International students
The instructions are in 2 steps:
Step 1: Log on to Not Anymore
Step 2: You will be taken to the Not Anymore Account Setup Page. Follow the instructions provided. Remember the password you entered, so you can log out and pick up where you left off. If you run into problems taking or reentering the program, do not start over. Contact technical support through the HELP button and we will assist you.
If at any time you have general questions or concerns regarding the program requirements, please email your SMC Student Success™ contact email@example.com
The training contains sensitive material involving sexual and interpersonal violence. While trigger warnings and resources are provided throughout the program, we understand such programming may be problematic for some viewers. Please contact the Center for Wellness and Wellbeing at 310-434-4503 for confidential support or call the hotline 1-800-691-6003 available 24/7.
The following modules are being offered to students at SMC
- Not Anymore, this main and general online interpersonal violence prevention program will provide critical information about Consent/Sexual Assault, Bystander Intervention, Verbal Defense, Alcohol, Dating/Domestic Violence, Sexual Harassment, Stalking and What to do if…
- Not Anymore for Alcohol and Other Drugs, this online interpersonal violence prevention and alcohol abuse prevention program will provide critical information about Consent, Bystander Intervention, Sexual Assault, Dating and Domestic Violence, Stalking, and Alcohols Effects on GPA and the Brain, and much more.
- Title IX Essentials for International Students, this online program designed to help international students better understand Title IX issues and how they relate to U.S. culture. It will provide critical information about Consent and various forms of interpersonal violence, the distinction between school policy and U.S. law, how U.S. law might differ from laws in your home country, and consequences of violations
- Campus Leaders, this online program designed for Greek life, athletes, and other campus organizations to help maximize their influence as members of leading campus organizations. The program provides at-risk groups with critical information on social pressures and gender roles, alcohol, reporting, bystander intervention/support, and setting the standard.
Beyond Sex Toolbox Series
For more information: Title IX Leadership Program for Students