A.S. Get Involved
The A.S. of SMC
The Associated Students (A.S.) work hard to represent the interests of the student body & make important changes regarding student life at Santa Monica College.
As the primary liaison between the students and the faculty, staff, and administration, we will make sure the students' voices will be heard.
We hope this website can help you be a part of this process, keeping you informed, and staying involved.
- Board of Directors: Meet your current A.S. BOARD OF DIRECTORS and what they do.
- Membership & Benefits: Check out all the benefits you receive when you become an A.S. MEMBER!
- Clubs- ICC: Information on our INTER-CLUB COUNCIL (ICC), which is in charge of our 50+ clubs.
- Get Involved: Information on how to get involved in your student government.
- A.S. Elections: Information to become part of the A.S. Board for next school year.
- Forms & Documents: The A.S. Forms and Documents are for Santa Monica College students and departments.
- Agendas and Minutes: Our meetings are open to the public, come see the A.S. Directors in action.
A.S. Events: Remote events for students available during Fall & Spring only.
Fall and Spring Semesters
- Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- REMOTE Fridays: 8 a.m. - 1 p.m. (The office staff are available remotely.)
Winter and Summer Sessions
- Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- REMOTE Fridays: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. (The office staff are available remotely.)
Due to COVID-19, the office is working remotely.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org (Office of Student Life / Associated Students Office)