|All clubs must follow this process (legacy clubs, clubs from last year, and new clubs).
Step 1: Find an Advisor
- All clubs need one full-time advisor (full time faculty or manager).
- Additionally, 1-2 co-advisors may be chosen (part-time faculty, full-time faculty,
full-time manager, or full-time classified employee)
Step 2: Complete Club Logistics
- Complete Club Orientation
- Officers Complete FERPA Training
- Submit electronic Club Registration form and attachments
Step 3: Review by the Office of Student Life
- Reviews GPA, 6 unit and paid AS fees
- Review if advisors are Part Time or Full Time
- Once approved, information sent to ICC communication
Step 4: Vote by ICC
- ICC Communication officer adds clubs to agenda
- If voted by ICC, club is installed during meeting.
Step 5: Post-ICC Approval
- Club added to ICC list
- Club can go about official business