Student Support

Out-of-State Colleges/Universities


Articulation Agreements

Western Interstate Commission on Higher Education

The Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) is an agreement among WICHE's 16 member states and territories, through which 160+ participating public colleges and universities provide steep nonresident tuition savings for Western students.

About WUE

Participating Schools

Don’t See the School You Want to Transfer to?

If the school you are transferring to is not listed, please connect with a counselor to find out more about the requirements for your school of interest.  SMC counselors are dedicated to ensuring your academic and transfer success!