- Welcome Center Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 310-434-8101
- Location: SSC 1st Floor (vaccinated visitors only)
Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. PST
- Please be advised that the Welcome Center no longer offers any counseling services. Any counseling questions should be directed to General Counseling
- Students must be cleared for on-campus visits by submitting proof of vaccination in advance.
- Students must also submit the daily COVID 19 screening prior to their visit. This can also be found in the SMC Go App.
Welcome Center Café
Have general questions about enrollment, but can't make it to campus? Come to the virtual Welcome Center Café! You can learn about the application and enrollment process, as well as resources available to new students to help them get started. We hold a weekly Zoom call Monday-Thursday from 12 - 4 p.m. PST & Fridays from 3 - 4 p.m. PST.
SMC Promise Program
Have questions about the SMC Promise program? Need to know how to get your SMC ID card? Visit the SMC Promise Program Guide for all things SMC Promise, including information about eligibility, benefits, and book vouchers!
Important Information. Don't miss it. Your Presence Matters!
Information for High School Counselors
We have dedicated tools and resources for high school counselors to help their students successfully apply and attend SMC.
Becoming an SMC Student
Additional Student Resources
Welcome to SMC!
SMC is California's #1 transfer college for 25+ years, with the highest number of transfers to UCs, CSUs, UCLA, USC & LMU. A world-class education and endless possibilities.
Learn more about Santa Monica College. We are #ProudToBeSMC 💙