This quick reference guide is designed to help you navigate the new process for receiving your free SMC ID card!
Remote SMC ID Card Services
One of the many perks of the SMC Promise program is a free SMC ID card, which is usually issued through the Cashier's Office. In response to the current pandemic and main campus closure, ID card services have become remote.
Follow these steps to obtain a physical SMC ID card:
- Verify/Update mailing address in Corsair Connect
- Contact the Cashier's Office (email@example.com) from your SMC student email account and include all of the following required info:
- identifiable passport-style photo of yourself
- identifiable photo of your valid state ID or Passport
- your full name, that matches what was used on the SMC application
- your SMC ID number
Once the Cashier's Office has received, reviewed, and verified your email, your SMC ID card will be created and sent to the mailing address on file in Corsair Connect within a few business days. It is not the responsibility of SMC to verify mailing addresses, so please be sure to do this BEFORE submitting an email request for your ID card.
For more information about SMC ID cards, please visit the Cashier's Office webpage.