Explore Admissions and Records
Admissions and Records is the first service you will experience at SMC. The Admissions and Records Office oversees several functions related to the admission, enrollment, and graduation of credit students. Major areas we assist students with include: application, adds/drops, residency, transcripts, enrollment verifications, graduation petitions, SMC Promise eligibility, student communications, SMC GO, and Pearl (a chatbot), etc.
Connect with Admissions and Records Student Support
Speak to Admissions Rep: Join QLess Line
Join our QLess line for a 3-7 minute session. Hours of Operation:
- Monday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday & Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Contact your assigned evaluator based on your last name or program RN, RT, IxD):
- B, I, N, S, T: email@example.com
- A, J, L, W, X: firstname.lastname@example.org
- E, G, M, Q, U, Z: email@example.com
- C, D, K, O, V: firstname.lastname@example.org
- F, H, P, R, Y: email@example.com
- RN, RT, IxD programs: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transcripts: email@example.com
- Student Technical Assistance & Password Reset: studentITHelp@smc.edu
Other: admission applications, registration, adds, drops, etc.: firstname.lastname@example.org | 310-434-4380
Residency and AB540
- Residency and AB540 questions, questionnaire, and proofs: email@example.com | ph: 310-434-4461 or 310-434-4595 | Request a Zoom Meeting with a Residency Specialist using Meeting ID#: 847 441 4445
High School Concurrent Enrollment
- HS Concurrent Enrollment applications and questions: firstname.lastname@example.org | ph: 310-434-3522
- Enrollment Verification of any type: email@example.com
Graduation and Evaluation
- Graduation and Evaluations: TranscriptEvaluator@smc.edu
FAQs and How-To Videos
Admissions and Records FAQs and instructional videos about application, enrollment, SMC Promise program all in one place!
Thrive with Admission and Records Navigation Tools
Utilize these tools to successfully navigate Admissions and Records services and resources.
Student Counseling, Guidance, & Resource Community
General Counseling & Transfer Services
Follow us on Instagram: